27 May Full Time Home Health LVN’s Needed
Sterling Staffing Solutions
Bringing Talent & Opportunity Together
STERLING STAFFING Solutions is seeking LVN’s in the Houston, TX, and surrounding areas who are interested in a flexible work schedule, convenience to home, and competitive income potential. We offer work in the Home Health and Hospice settings. If you are willing to grow into a full time role, we offer benefits and other perks when you have reached your full time potential.
MUST HAVE 2 YEARS OF PREVIOUS HOME HEALTH/HOSPICE EXPERIENCE AS AN LVN AND KINNSER KNOWLEDGE IS A PLUS.
- Administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence.
- Coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency
- Assume responsibility for coordination of care
- Prepare and document assessments per Sterling Staffing Solution policy
- IV and wound care experience is highly desired
- Must have a valid/current LVN Texas Nursing License
- Current CPR
- Reliable Transportation/ Valid Driver’s License/ Auto Insurance
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to have a flexible schedule, earn better than average industry rates, and to become a major asset with a company that is rapidly taking over the home health industry.
Matching Quality Patient Care Professionals With Quality Employers!
“We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Home Health
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- LVN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- On the road
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.