21 May Occupational Therapist in Houston and Surrounding Areas
Sterling Staffing Solutions
Bringing Talent & Opportunity Together
Sterling Staffing Solutions has immediate opportunities for OTs in SW, SE, Medical center and also willing to ravel the Hobby airport area, as well as surrounding areas who are interested in a flexible work schedule, convenience to home and unlimited income potential.
Sterling Staffing Solutions has been in business for 9+ years and is owned and operated by a DPT so we know how valuable your time is! When you join our team, you’ll have immediate access to our partnered network of over 225 referring agencies for work! No need to build your network, we’ve done it for you!!!
- Evaluate patient status to develop an individualized plan of care to improve their motor skills and maximize independence
- Consult with physicians or referring agency to provide feedback and report progress
- Coordinate with supervising therapist and report patient’s mobility and progression
- Prepare and submit notes per Sterling Staffing Solutions policy
- Must provide valid and current automobile liability insurance
- Must provide a current CPR card
- Graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy.
- State licensure as an Occupational Therapist.
- Must be technologically savvy; Internet Knowledge/ Windows-Based Interface is a Must
- Valid Driver’s License
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with the geriatric and/or pediatric population
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.